The Warrior Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive the wild?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TWC has been experiencing some recent inactivity issues. Please help TWC grow by referring users to the site! Remember if you have any suggestions to post them in the 'Suggestions' forum. All ideas will be taken into consideration! The Grand Opening Freshkill Points bonus reward system is ongoing. Each time you refer a user and they tell us you referred them, you will be rewarded 50 Freshkill points!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:44 am
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is ~Songsoul

Our users have posted a total of 251 messages in 85 subjects
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Top posting users this week
No user
Sister Sites
Shadows of Nature

Moonshadow's Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashstar
Administrator
Ashstar

Moonshadow's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moonshadow's Moderator Application   Moonshadow's Moderator Application EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Username:
Moonshadow (I am only called that on Warriors sites - anywhere else I am known as Rotten Banana)

Why do you want to be staff?:
I always enjoy helping, really. ^^

Have you/are you staff anywhere else?:
Yes, I have my own site and I moderated another.

Were you demoted/quit and if so why?:
I haven't yet opened my site... The other one I just moderated on is so inactive (I checked it recently too), I sort of quit, not demoted.

Can you give us proof of your adminship?:
Yes, if you want it I will post it.

How much time would you be able to give to TWC?:
How much I can give, eh? That'd be a lot. On vacation I am always sure to bring my laptop, so at least 45 minutes a day (sometimes I am busy). Usually over that, so 1-2 hours is average. If the population grows, I can be expected even more.. possibly.

What are a few qualities admin should have?:
They should be good decision makers. They should also be mildly strict, respectful, and patient...

Why do you think this?: Some users need a patient admin/mod to handle them. And as for respectful, a user usually won't listen unless they're being treated with respect. And of course, you must get your point out clear: strictness isn't harsh. It is more so formally commanding. It is extremely necessary in some situations, too.

Are you a good person? If so, explain why you think so:
I think so. Why? Well, I have some nice friends to start. Good people usually have good friends. I am also pretty social (which also means friendly). I know some other people might go on about how patient they are and stuff, but honestly (honesty is also important to an admin/mod!), I can be ungentle and impatient at times. I can lose my temper. But that's in person - on here, I think about what I type before I type it. There's consideration and understanding in these posts. I can say I am really impatient off the computer - but not usually on it.

Are you hesitant?:
It all depends. I give posts thought, but if someone is breaking an extremely important rule, I'll be on it at cheetah speed.

Describe yourself in at least three words:
I hate describing myself - others are so much better at it! But three words is small, so here we go.... I am loud yet friendly. I can be humorous and weird, but also understanding. Honestly, I am more of a follower who is this close to being the leader, one who yearns to be that leader... Preferably leading besides my pals. c; Yup, I told ya I was terrible at that. >.<

Are you good at handling situations?:
Hmm... I cannot really determine that - others are better. Again, I know. But I'd say myself I can handle them well after some thought (again, no lies from me).

User A and User B are role playing together. Then you see that User B killed User A's character and User A is getting upset. User A starts cursing and harassing User B. What do you do?:
I'd tell User B to get another User A's (and anyone else's) permission before killing. I'd also remind User A that a roleplay is simply a game. In the end, depending on User A's decision, which would probably be to make the cat alive again since she/he was sad, I'd probably suggest they restart that particular scene, and if User A wants their character alive, they should keep it like that.

User A starts a raffle contest. A few other users enter, but when the end date arrives, User A then decides to cancel the raffle. What do you do?:
Tell User A to give a warning to all participants that he/she may end the raffle without a winner. If this was done, then I'd leave everything go, and perhaps lock the topic from complaints of some sort. I don't think any punishment is needed here.

User A has a stolen avatar. You have found the avatar on Deviant ART and it is for a single person's use only. You confront the user about the stolen avatar, but the user says he/she is the user allowed to use it. You ask the user on Deviant ART if this is true, but it is false. What do you do?:
Oh boy! I'd confront User A and give them a one or two warnings for the following reasons:
. Lying to a moderator's face (or computer...)
. Stealing a copyrighted image from another user

If they repeated this action, I'd go to you, and see if a temporary (or maybe even permanent) ban is necessary. I wouldn't ban without your permission, of course!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I may not be the best person cut out to be a mod, but I would definitely give the job my all!
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorclans.forumotion.co.uk
Ashstar
Administrator
Ashstar

PostSubject: Re: Moonshadow's Moderator Application   Moonshadow's Moderator Application EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:28 pm

This application has blown be away. I love it. Definite yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Administrator
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: Moonshadow's Moderator Application   Moonshadow's Moderator Application EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Ditto here! I new she would make a great moderator from the moment she introduced herself! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://warriorslife.forumotion.com
Ashstar
Administrator
Ashstar

PostSubject: Re: Moonshadow's Moderator Application   Moonshadow's Moderator Application EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Then she's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonshadow's Moderator Application   Moonshadow's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonshadow's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1