The Warrior Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you survive the wild?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TWC has been experiencing some recent inactivity issues. Please help TWC grow by referring users to the site! Remember if you have any suggestions to post them in the 'Suggestions' forum. All ideas will be taken into consideration! The Grand Opening Freshkill Points bonus reward system is ongoing. Each time you refer a user and they tell us you referred them, you will be rewarded 50 Freshkill points!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:44 am
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is ~Songsoul

Our users have posted a total of 251 messages in 85 subjects
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Top posting users this week
No user
Sister Sites
Shadows of Nature

Soulstorm's Event Committee Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashstar
Administrator
Ashstar

Soulstorm's Event Committee Application Empty
PostSubject: Soulstorm's Event Committee Application   Soulstorm's Event Committee Application EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:09 pm

I don't think I will make the modetors team but I know that I will most likely fit into this one

Username:Soulstorm
How long do you spend on the computer every day? Everyday (unless I have a broken bone OR camping)
How much of it could you dedicate to TWC?ALOT!!!

Do you have experience elsewhere? Any website applies, even if it is not forum-related. If so, where, and for how long?(I can't send links yet) but i did do events that are fun
Are you still an event committee member there, or did you quit/get demoted and why?yepz!
Why do you want to be part of the team?because it's fun and it doesn't matter if I have ADD because if you look up the advantages to it ti will say that people with it will daydream allot so I will think of many ideas and plots (because science and math makes me space out so I daydream then)
List at least three characteristics you think an event committee member must have. Fun ideas/plots, always positive, kind to others

Please post at least one example of an event you have made up. One is the minimum, but the more you do the more likely you will be accepted onto the team. If you haven't made on up before, make one up now.
1.Bumper Cats
2.Mansion of spookiness
3.Moving Day!
4. Candy World(basically cats get into a candy shop and it's all colorful and yeah)
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorclans.forumotion.co.uk
Ashstar
Administrator
Ashstar

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm's Event Committee Application   Soulstorm's Event Committee Application EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Quote :
Why do you want to be part of the team?because it's fun and it doesn't matter if I have ADD because if you look up the advantages to it ti will say that people with it will daydream allot so I will think of many ideas and plots (because science and math makes me space out so I daydream then)

I laughed at this part.
But anyway, in all seriousness, I think I should let Soul have a chance. She's right- she probably won't make moderator, and she seems really enthusiastic to help. Maybe I'm just soft, but don't claw my ears off for it.
What do you think, Rose?
Back to top Go down
Rosefire
Administrator
Rosefire

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm's Event Committee Application   Soulstorm's Event Committee Application EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:39 pm

I agree with you on this one, as well. Smile I think she would do a good job here.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorslife.forumotion.com
Ashstar
Administrator
Ashstar

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm's Event Committee Application   Soulstorm's Event Committee Application EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:11 pm

I'll promote her, then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm's Event Committee Application   Soulstorm's Event Committee Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Soulstorm's Event Committee Application
Page 1 of 1